A number of your vehicle's key functions rely on various fluids to keep them operating smoothly.
Your vehicle is comprised of many systems that rely on fluids to keep them performing safely and effectively.
- Transmission Fluid: Dirty or deteriorating transmission fluid can cause transmission problems. Changing your transmission fluid on schedule helps protect against rust and wear.
- Oil: To keep your engine running newer, longer change your oil and filter every 3,000-7,000 miles according to manufacturer's recommendations and driving conditions.
- Brake Fluid: Changing the brake fluid at regular intervals will reduce deterioration in the hydraulic parts associated with corrosion.
- Coolant: To operate safely and effectively, your radiator should be kept clean, free of leaks, clear of blockages and filled with the proper coolant. Coolant should be changed regularly according to manufacturer's recommendations.
- Power Steering Fluid: Changing your power steering fluid prevents problems caused by heat, friction and electrochemical degradation so that you continue to enjoy the easy turning and responsive handling you expect.
Fluid Leak Warning Signs
- Dark circles of liquid on the driveway
- Fluids abnormally low when checked
- Warning lights on dashboard
Visit or call us today to learn about our services, specials, and coupon offers. We value our customers and are thankful for your business.